Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Information Scout: Information Literacy for Middle School

Topdissertation feature

In essays https://topdissertations.com/powerpoint-projects-for-students/. I, as an author of texts, usually have an unforgettable impression of meetings and conversations about the text with an editor who knows well what a high-quality scientific...
Member avatar small Jeffrywynter 209d
Jeffrywynter2130Member avatar small jamessw 88d

Quest Step 2: Uncovering

Question: What would be the best way to teach my students how to create video documentaries?Uncovering: video cameras, video editing for kids, video creation tutorials, videos as an assessment, free websites for video creation, documentary filmi...
Small Trill 7y
Trill11261Small Trill 7y

TRAILS assessment tool

Hi,What are your observations and questions after reviewing the information literacy assessment tool at Trails-9?
Small Trill 7y
Trill3996Small DramaJock (Mark Tennyson) 7y

Welcome Introductions

Hi,Let the group know about yourself, your work circumstances and anything else that might be fun to know. I wrote a lot in the Welcome Quest, so I won't repeat it all here, but I am excited about connecting with other teachers who want to bring t...
Small Trill 7y
Trill41149Small GeriLibrary 7y

Note taking

Hi,What digital note taking tools have you used and what is your current favorite?I use EasyBib in large part because that is what our high schools will expect students to use and because it is integrated into our Google Apps for Education system....
Small Trill 7y
Trill1586Small Trill 7y
Page 1