Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Gear Up! Math and Stats in World of Warcraft

[Pinned] Intro to Gear Up! Math & Stats in WoW

Hello Everyone!Welcome to the Gear Up! Questline!I'm Chris and I'm also one of the guild officers of the Gear Up! Questline. I look forward to hearing from you all and getting to know more about you all as the Teacher Camp progresses.I am an Assoc...
Small Abacus 5y
Abacus51178Small Abacus 5y

[Pinned] Questions, Thoughts and Discussion

Please feel free to post anything related to the Math & Stats in WoW questline here!
Small Kae 5y
Kae1563Small Kae 5y

Item Level 550 Challenge!

After attending the hangout on December 14th or watching the recording, pick any of the characters in Inevitable Betrayal by going to the roster. Then filter for only level 90s. Click on any name and you will see a character sheet. This will show ...
Small Kae 5y
Kae21050Small Kae 5y

It's All About the Meta!

Using the metasites, choose a character and explain how you would optimize the play for a specific role.Please start by answering the following questions:What character you selected (name and a link to their profile in the WoW Community)What role ...
Small Kae 5y
Kae1415Small Kae 5y

Tanking by the Numbers

Take a look at the following tanks:(The way to look up a player and see their gear and item level is to go to WoW Community. So go to WoW community and look up the guild Inevitable Betrayal on Sisters of Elune.)AbaciiCheerwineKonishikiKuwapiIzzidi...
Small Abacus 5y
Abacus1363Small Abacus 5y

Dividing Up The Loot!

Scenario:You are the loot master for a party of four guild members who have decided to do a rotation of Zandalari Warbringers. This means they are planning to fight five Warbringers which typically drop 1-3 stolen Insignias, and small or large bag...
Small Kae 5y
Kae1406Small Kae 5y
Page 1