Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Minecraft - Game Design

The Mayan Temple Adventure!

To complete this quest, play through this map as far as you can. Can you beat it? After you've played through as far as you can, visit the Teen Game Lab Guild Site and answer the following questions in the forum linked below:1. What parts of the a...
Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Lucas Gillispie2820040Member avatar small Chris Watson 33d
Minecraft - Game Design

Exploring Other Adventures

After you've played through the map, or most of it, respond to the following questions in the guild forum thread linked below:What was the name of the map you tested and who designed it?What unique features, challenges, and/or puzzles did it have?
Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Lucas Gillispie153534Member avatar small Chris Watson 35d
Minecraft - Game Design

Minecraft Game Design: Tips/Tricks/Help Swap

Having issues? Have a tip to share? Know a trick?Post here!
Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Lucas Gillispie257371Member avatar small Chris Watson 36d
Minecraft - Game Design

Playtest Your Map

Thoroughly play-test your map. As you do, make some notes about things you encountered that didn't work as you'd expected. Briefly share these challenges in this forum. Include any suggestions you have from the experience for other designers going...
Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Lucas Gillispie2833Member avatar small psymist 7y
Minecraft - Game Design

Plan: Telling Your Story

Step 1 - Come up with a name for your Minecraft Adventure Map.Step 2 - Write a one-paragraph description that will make other players want to download and play it.Step 3 - Write down any characters, including the player, who are involved.Step 4 - ...
Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Lucas Gillispie163789Member avatar small wallzorz 7y
Minecraft - Game Design

Minecraft Game Design: The Lounge (General Discussion)

General discussion about Minecraft and its use in school.
Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Lucas Gillispie61691Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Minecraft - Game Design

General: Ranking Up On Edurealms

So, how do I rank up on the server? Great question! Ranks on the server come with small perks. Though initially designed for student groups on the PCS district servers, I think we could adapt them for y'all! See this wiki page for more info: ...
Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Lucas Gillispie2810Small yvonneh 7y
Minecraft - Game Design

General: Server Plugins on Edurealms (and PCS District Servers)

During our first meeting Bron asked about the plugins that I use (and have used) on the servers I admin. Here is a list of the plugins currently in use on the Edurealms server. The table is blank because I'm waiting for a student to volunteer to...
Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Lucas Gillispie1757Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Minecraft - Game Design

Play Other Designers' Adventures

This forum will have links to other designers' adventure maps as I receive them. Don't forget, you can give them feedback here: http://3dgamelab.org.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1646214
Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Lucas Gillispie1600Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Minecraft - Game Design

Feedback to Other Designers

Have you played another designer's adventure map? If so, leave them constructive feedback in this forum. Be sure to include their name and the name of the adventure map!
Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Lucas Gillispie1654Small Lucas Gillispie 7y
Page 1