ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Minecraft in School

[Pinned] The Prospector's Saloon: Minecraft in School General Discussion

Burning question? Idea to share? This is the place!-Lucas
Small Lucas Gillispie 6y
Lucas Gillispie275889Small Lucas Gillispie 2y
Minecraft in School

[Pinned] Teacher Camp July 2013: Introductions

Hey Minecrafters and welcome to the July 2013 Minecraft in School Teacher Camp!This thread is simply designed as a place for us to connect, meet each other, and share a bit about ourselves. To get us started, here are a few questions:What is your...
Small Lucas Gillispie 4y
Lucas Gillispie91213Small Scienceninja 4y
1 2 3 4
Minecraft in School

Let's Be Creative!

So, you've tried Minecraft's Creative Mode! Excellent! What did you make? Tell us about it and the experience of Creative Mode.-Lucas
Small Lucas Gillispie 6y
Lucas Gillispie6611264Member avatar small bosco95 261d
1 2 3 4
Minecraft in School

Surviving: First Impressions

Tell us about your first experiences in single player, survival mode. Did you survive your first night? Did it take a few nights to get your shelter built?-Lucas
Small Lucas Gillispie 6y
Lucas Gillispie7312697Small TechTeacherOMS 2y
1 2 3 6
Minecraft in School

My Miner

So that we can get to know each other, and so that I can add you to our server's whitelist, please respond to this thread with your Minecraft username (not password!). Also, post your 3DGameLab username so I can be sure to match the two.
Small Lucas Gillispie 6y
Lucas Gillispie11317859Small TechTeacherOMS 2y
Minecraft in School

What are my next steps?

What an adventure we've had! Together, we've explored the history and possibilities that make Minecraft such an incredible game, but we've also taken time to consider the possibilities for learning.So, as we conclude, why not take a moment to ref...
Small Lucas Gillispie 4y
Lucas Gillispie202296Small commandernagele 2y
Minecraft in School

To Structure or Not to Structure

When considering your own learners and curricula. Which approach would work best for you? Structured or unstructured? How might you incorporate Minecraft-based lessons into your teaching?
Small Lucas Gillispie 6y
Lucas Gillispie396376Small prarydog 2y
1 2 3
Minecraft in School

Oh, The Things You Can Build!

Wow! Amazing creations, huh? So, imagine what your learners might create if you gave them access to Minecraft. What sort of things do you think you might ask students to create in Minecraft to demonstrate their learning? Let's share some ideas!
Small Lucas Gillispie 6y
Lucas Gillispie446723Small ppolitte 2y
Minecraft in School

What's Mine is Mine!

Share your thoughts and ideas on the following:What's the best way to create community norms for a shared Minecraft server?What sort of norms do you believe should exist for a server?What's the best way to communicate those norms to your students ...
Small Lucas Gillispie 6y
Lucas Gillispie305228Small Cylvan 2y
Minecraft in School

Just achieved the "Minecraft In Depth Learning" Badge

but was not awarded the 50 points or given the option to download the badge a/o upload to Badges backpack.
Small Josain 4y
Josain2411Small Lucas Gillispie 4y
Minecraft in School

Accessing The PCS Minecraft Server For The Live Events

Hey Minecrafters!Today we'll be having our first live event on the PCS Minecraft server. To be able to access this server, I have to have your Minecraft user/character name. To provide a safe space for our students, the server has a white list.I...
Small Lucas Gillispie 5y
Lucas Gillispie101584Small Lucas Gillispie 4y
Page 1