Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 9
Introductions

Introductions

OK I can't take the suspense anymore....who's here, why did you sign up, what are you hoping to get out of it? :)I'll begin by introducing myself. Lisa Dawley, professor and chair of the EdTech program at Boise State. I'll be heading out on a ye...
Small Lisa Dawley 7y
Lisa Dawley16640408Small Astabeth 172d
Introductions

Hello- intro

Hello fellow teachers! I am enjoying learning about this site and how it could be used in my classroom. I took the gamer test to see which type of gamer I am and here are my results:Your BrainHex Class is Mastermind.Your BrainHex ClassYour Brain...
Member avatar small eiramasil919 1y
eiramasil9191213Member avatar small eiramasil919 1y
Introductions

Hello

I'm Angela Bryant, and I am an (over)achiever. I teach English, photography, and journalism at the high school level. I am excited to see how transforming my classroom into a game-based environment impacts student motivation and achievement, espec...
Small trillianbean 1y
trillianbean1170Small trillianbean 1y
Introductions

Montessori Upper El

Hello,I teach Upper El (4th-6th) in a Montessori school. If the two principles of Montessori success are freedom to choose which work and freedom to choose the pace of work, then Rezzly should be a perfect fit.I'd love to collaborate with other t...
Member avatar small keelert 2y
keelert0336Member avatar small keelert 2y
Introductions

hello

Hi, I'm working in a Reception class age 4/5 year olds in North East England! I'm looking forward to finding out what this is all about! Enjoying completing quests! Bye :-).
Member avatar small becky 2y
becky0157Member avatar small becky 2y
Introductions

Intro

I'm Kim Rhodes from Richmond, VA. I'm an Achiever. I'm hoping 3D GameLab will be the right platform for gamifying by Spanish 2 class.
Member avatar small karhodes 3y
karhodes0268Member avatar small karhodes 3y
Introductions

I am very interested in this

Here is my Brain Hex is Mastermind - Seeker. I think it fits me well. I am working on designing classes to teach MacTech Certification and Cisco Certification for high schoolers. Most of the kids I will be working with are gamers. I do mostly ...
Small KesslynTench 3y
KesslynTench0341Small KesslynTench 3y
Introductions

I'm new to this!

My name is Crisha,I am a teacher at Skyview High School in Nampa, Idaho. I teach health profession classes. I haven't used Google Apps much at all, but I am ready to learn!
Member avatar small crishab 3y
crishab0289Member avatar small crishab 3y
Introductions

Guidsite

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but I am looking forward to learning something new!
Member avatar small AVOUV_HARDING_VIOLET 3y
AVOUV_HARDING_VIOLET0318Member avatar small AVOUV_HARDING_VIOLET 3y
Introductions

Greetings from Harding!

Finally getting into the groove. Curious as to what all this has in store!
Member avatar small tami.lapaze INDIGO 3y
tami.lapaze INDIGO0267Member avatar small tami.lapaze INDIGO 3y
Introductions

Welcome to the Forum

I am trying to be patient with going round and round. This is another try to complete the introduction quest. After working with 4-year-olds for 12 years, I have developed a lot of patience. Melissa
Member avatar small MDORM_PEE DEE_SKY 3y
MDORM_PEE DEE_SKY0246Member avatar small MDORM_PEE DEE_SKY 3y
Introductions

Hello

Hello Everyone! My name is Kristy and I am in North Carolina. I am in my first semester of teaching. I am a High School Math teacher at an Early College High School. I really want to learn more strategies to get my students engaged and learning Ma...
Member avatar small kwoody6 3y
kwoody60245Member avatar small kwoody6 3y
Introductions

Being New

I am new to this. This is my first post and am unsure what to do next.
Member avatar small fmachuga 3y
fmachuga2324Small Kimmy Francois 3y
Introductions

Introduction

Hello everyone, I was just introduced to the formal concept of OERs because of an assignment for my intro to New Media course taught by the awesome Shelley Rodrigo. While looking through some of the definitions, I realized that I have worked a bit...
Small darkersister 4y
darkersister0295Small darkersister 4y
Introductions

Introducation

My name is John, and I am a Social Studies teacher in Nevada. I am going to attempt to create a game world in my classroom for World Geography 8th Grade. I am trying to fit it in by the end of the year. We will see. >:(
Member avatar small Mr Rockney 4y
Mr Rockney1330Member avatar small Mr Rockney 4y
Introductions

Hello!

Hi my name is Sydney and I live in Idaho. I joined this camp because I am really interested in this subject.
Member avatar small sydneydavis17 5y
sydneydavis171379Member avatar small sydneydavis17 5y
Introductions

Introduction

I am Peg Williams and I teach web design, flash animation and basic programming at Kingman High School. My mobile devices are an android phone and an ipad. I use iTunesU, Dragon dictation and Study Blue apps for eductional purposes. I don't ta...
Member avatar small pljw 5y
pljw1354Member avatar small pljw 5y
Introductions

First Day

Hello, everyone. I am an English and Humanities professor at Yavapai College. As a longtime gamer, I've been toying with the notion of a gamified classroom for a couple of years now. I currently teach an online World Lit. course as an "armchair...
Small JQuixotic 5y
JQuixotic1377Small JQuixotic 5y
Introductions

Hello from MI/PA

HiI am Cris DeWolf. I teach during the school year in Michigan (Earth Science, Astronomy, Oceanography, and Biology) and during the summer in PA at a science and adventure camp (Archery, Astronomy, Earth Science). I am looking forward to learning ...
Member avatar small dewolf.cris 5y
dewolf.cris1373Member avatar small dewolf.cris 5y
Introductions

Hello

I look forward to learning more about how I can use badges in my science classroom next year.
Member avatar small Steve Ruthford 5y
Steve Ruthford1378Member avatar small Steve Ruthford 5y