Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 5
21st Century Tech Integration

[Pinned] Tech Integration (Teacher Camp)

Welcome to Tech Integration! Reply to this thread with answers to the following: Name and what you do for a living What are your favorite tech tools you use already? What tech tools do you want to know more about? (optional) your Twitter name. (I....
Small Garlic Mark Suter 6y
Garlic Mark Suter8718742Small nhubbard 4y

[Pinned] "Pull It All Together For Your Students" - Culminating Quest Activity

This post is the completion requirement of the "Pull It All Together For Your Students" quest.Paste the URL (Internet Address) of YOUR collection of resources made by completing the Tech Integration series of quests. Your students will appreciate ...
Garlic Mark Suter305929Member avatar small akitchin 4y

Primary Pad

How could you use this in your classroom? Include what you teach!
Garlic Mark Suter324661Small DramaJock (Mark Tennyson) 4y

SkyDrive vs. Google Drive

Which will win? What will students and teachers LOVE and HATE? TAKE THE POLL!(from the quest after "Real Collaboration" called "SkyDrive vs. Google Drive")
Garlic Mark Suter141962Small DramaJock (Mark Tennyson) 4y

Teacher Camp - Tech Tools

Hi, my name is Anne Lahr and I live in Melbourne, FL. I teach 8th grade American History at a private school in Melbourne. My favorite tech tool that I use a lot is PowerPoint. I have created a PowerPoint for every chapter in my textbook, The A...
Small aclahr 5y
aclahr1312Small aclahr 5y

A Welcome to Tech Integration quest

Well as long as there is thread started about beginning the Tech Integration quest, I'm going to hijack this thread to ask a couple questions:How do I contact my instructor if I have questions? Am I just supposed to post them here to flap in the b...
Small ntropi 6y
pouldebo2528Small Garlic Mark Suter 5y

Idaho and Accessibility

How can I use the Discovery Education videos purchased by Idaho in 3D Game Lab? I tried a couple of things in this quest: Who, or what, did that? (identifying verbs). I embedded the URL, but I don't get the video, This could be because there is so...
Small Murray 6y
Murray1429Small Murray 6y

Is there Tech for that?

I'm starting this thread so we can discuss tech tools that we missed, or have discovered, or are looking for as we design our courses.For example:Does anyone know of a basic forum that I could moderate and use? I plan on making a quick introducto...
Small MacRoss 6y
MacRoss5823Small MacRoss 6y

Does AnyMeeting work for you?

I have tried on a couple days and with different microphones or headsets to record a video with AnyMeeting- is it just my machine being icky or is AnyMeeting not working for you, too? I'm trying to figure out what is going on because I love the id...
Small ntropi 6y
ntropi1457Small ntropi 6y

Blended Learning

I can't post the video, so I'm linking you to it. (Beta, beta. The instructions cannot be followed.) It's just an early video attempt, but at least the students who miss class or need to hear it again have a place to go. Here it is: http://screenc...
Small Murray 6y
Murray1400Small Murray 6y

Quick User Guides

I have one for Flamingtext, but the instructions on the quest will not allow me to complete it. Please give me other instructions.Murray/Bonnie Warne
Small Murray 6y
Murray1392Small Murray 6y

Blended Learning

BrainHoney is on the docket for the next school year as our LMS. I've been creating vodcasts and learning activities. I would like to use 3D as well. A vodcast on ways to elaborate a topic moves quickly, but the students who need it repeated can j...
Small Murray 6y
Murray1398Small Murray 6y
1 2 3

April 2012 (Teacher Camp)

Reply to this thread with: Name Subject you teach/role in education. (optional: location) Finish this sentence: "I'm looking for a free tech tool that can ___________." (This influences the live events coming up!) Finish this sentence: "If I were...
Garlic Mark Suter528914Small Garlic Mark Suter 6y

Google Blogs

I'm strongly considering having my students use Google blogs... maybe. I like the blogging site that I've used in the past with the students, because its darned hard to find... And the students can't post without my approval, comments also can'...
Small Tera Cotta 6y
Tera Cotta2660Small Garlic Mark Suter 6y
Page 1