Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Make Your Own App

Buy quality dining room furniture from thehomedekor

There is no dining room in the world that looks complete without a dining table. As a result, a dinner table plays a vital role in the dining room. Dining tables are also available in a variety of materials, including glass, wood, metals, marbles,...
Small thehomedekor01 58d
thehomedekor01129Small thehomedekor01 58d
Make Your Own App

Visit thehomedekor to buy best study room furniture at lowest possible price

For years, study tables were an integral part of house furniture. A space in which you can rest, study or work in comfort is a need of any person, but the small size of the house always means that this need cannot be met. However, one of the bette...
Small thehomedekor01 60d
thehomedekor01143Small thehomedekor01 60d
Make Your Own App

AI:5 [MoleMash]

Show off your app here. You can post a picture of your app or video of your-app-in-action. Share also your QR Code so others can play and test your app.
Small Dr. Hsu 8y
Dr. Hsu257650Member avatar small Shaunsmith 77d
1 2 3 7
Make Your Own App

AI: 1--Know Your Friends

-Introduce yourself-Share with us any kind of design experience (instruction, graphic, programming, app etc.) you have had so far;-Share with us one/your favorite app in each of the following cateogry --Learning--Communication--Game--Productivity-...
Small Dr. Hsu 8y
Dr. Hsu13438336Member avatar small Kirsty 115d
Make Your Own App

Shaundrie Jones

Hi! I am Shaundrie Jones, a science instructor at John L. LeFlore, from Mobile, Al. I do not have much design experience, aside from my website: www.maravillosomagazine.com . I have always wanted the ability to design a mobile application; so, th...
Small Maravilloso_Seven 8y
Maravilloso_Seven2735Member avatar small Kirsty 115d
Make Your Own App

Jewellery mart

Do your examination! This point can't be underlined enough. Individuals don't comprehend the ramifications of being ignorant, and this can prompt a somewhat awful involvement with the puncturing parlor. You should know the specific kind of penetra...
Member avatar small hardikpond 231d
hardikpond2106Member avatar small WilliamRevell 119d
1 2 3
Make Your Own App

AI:3 [PaintPot]

Show off your app here. You can post a picture of your app or video of your-app-in-action. Share also your QR Code so others can play and test your app. :)
Small Dr. Hsu 8y
Dr. Hsu5215553Member avatar small muryan777 176d
1 2 3 5
Make Your Own App

AI:2 [HelloPurr]

Show off your app here. You can post a picture of your app or video of your-app-in-action. Make sure you are using a different cat photo for your app. Feel free to share your design experience regarding this app. :)
Small Dr. Hsu 8y
Dr. Hsu8420848Member avatar small muryan777 176d
Make Your Own App

EmilyKeener

Anyone Can Recommend me Good Shiping Company?? logistics services in southeast usa
Member avatar small EmilyKeener 354d
EmilyKeener1187Member avatar small EmilyKeener 354d
Make Your Own App

How I Teach Programming Games & Apps to 6th Graders

I saw a post in another thread, and decided it might be helpful for me to share how I teach this content (so far) to mostly 6th graders and a handful of 7th graders (ages 10 - 12). I agree 100% with the post in another thread that HelloPurr and P...
Small DysonLabs 5y
DysonLabs0459Small DysonLabs 5y
Make Your Own App

AI: 10 [YOUR App!]

Insert the screenshots of the following to your Google Docs document:-A screenshot of initial screen on your phone-QR Code for downloading your app;-Multiple screenshots of the blocks (in expanded form)of your app-Screenshot(s) of your component d...
Small Dr. Hsu 8y
Dr. Hsu82013Small Mr. Selzler 6y
Make Your Own App

AI: 9 [Blocks in Progress]

Post the link to your Google Docs document that has the screenshots of your blocks in expanded form.*Remember to change your "Share" settings (top-right corner) of your document to "Anyone with the link" so we can see it.
Small Dr. Hsu 8y
Dr. Hsu61585Small Mr. Selzler 6y
Make Your Own App

AI: 4 [NoTextingWhileDriving]

Show off your app here. You can post a picture of your app or video of your-app-in-action. Share also your QR Code so others can play and test your app.
Small Dr. Hsu 8y
Dr. Hsu399789Small mathmanarnold 6y
Make Your Own App

AI: 7 [App Design Proposal]

Provide a link to your App Design Proposal. It can be a link to a document file you stored on some server. You can also upload your proposal file to Google Docs and post the link to your document here. If you are using Google Docs, remember to cha...
Small Dr. Hsu 8y
Dr. Hsu163804Small MrTheScienceGuy 6y
Make Your Own App

AI: 6 [ParisMapTour]

Small Dr. Hsu 8y
Dr. Hsu204478Small MrTheScienceGuy 6y
Make Your Own App

AI: 8 [Component/Interface]

Post the link to your Google Docs document that has the photo of your app interface displayed on your smartphone, and the screenshot(s) of your Component Designer that displays your work-in-progress. *Remember to change your "Share" settings (top-...
Small Dr. Hsu 8y
Dr. Hsu112449Small Dr. Hsu 6y
Page 1