Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Wrap up
Ready to Raid?

[Pinned] Wrap up

Hello Everyone, Excellent work on the Ready to Raid quest line. I truly enjoyed our collaborations and interaction on the Google Hangouts and Tweetchat. It was great getting to know everyone and seeing you all progress through the quests. Arianna,...
Small Abacus 8y
Abacus62117Member avatar small alyze 13d
[Pinned] DKPs
Ready to Raid?

[Pinned] DKPs

DKPs or Dragon Kill Points are one way to do resource allocation in MMORPGs. So let's look at a current stand-alone boss, the Zandaleri Warbringer. How would you distribute the loot that drops from it? To optimize a raid group, what would be a fai...
Small Kae 8y
Kae51207Member avatar small alyze 116d
Ready to Raid?

[Pinned] Ready to Raid Intro

Hello Everyone!I'm Kae and I'll be one of the guild officers with you in the Ready to Raid questline that starts on May 1st. I'm a raid officer in a modest but mighty World of Warcraft guild called Inevitable Betrayal.Inevitable Betrayal Shivtr Si...
Small Kae 8y
Kae249126Member avatar small miacrown 240d
Ready to Raid?

[Pinned] On the Spine - Situational Awareness

Let's discuss the Spine of Deathwing from the Dragon Soul raid. What do raiders need to be aware of visually? Dying on the Spine Again by Center4EduPunx, on FlickrHint: Use the metagame to help inform your discussion.
Small Kae 8y
Kae174480Member avatar small ellaabrown 1y
[Pinned] Know Your Class!
Ready to Raid?

[Pinned] Know Your Class!

We'll do a Google Hangout on "Know Your Class! Roles Class and Responsibilities" on May 11 at 11 am MT. Here's the questions and discussion associated with the Know Your Class quest.Which role would you be interested in? Why does this role appeal ...
Small Kae 8y
Kae143649Member avatar small nickvaid 1y
Ready to Raid?

[Pinned] Elitist Jerks - Nice Title!

Elitist Jerks! Yes, that is actually a very respected website for optimizing your character and gameplay. Here we're asking you to look the tanks in the Inevitable Betrayal guild on the Sisters of Elune server. Then tell us who you would choose fo...
Small Kae 8y
Kae72110Small Izzykaru 8y
[Pinned] MMORPGs and More
Ready to Raid?

[Pinned] MMORPGs and More

This thread is dedicated to anything that doesn't quite belong in the introductory thread of the quest specific threads. Feel free to post anything additional on WoW, Raiding, MMORPGs and more.....And questions! Post your Ready to Raid or any othe...
Small Kae 8y
Kae1743Small Kae 8y
Ready to Raid?

[Pinned] Chaordic - Cross Functional Teams

After having reviewed the Inevitable Betrayal roster, tell us what would be your recommendation for a level 85 - 90 run for the Spine of Deathwing. If it was a speed run who would you choose? Who would you choose if the purpose was to train 85 - 8...
Small Kae 8y
Kae1760Small Kae 8y
Ready to Raid?

Flowers

Hello everyone. I really like to give fun and joy to my women and this time I had to give my girlfriend high quality flowers. I ordered them on the website of the flower delivery company https://royalflora.net/en-gb/flower-delivery-ukraine. This i...
Member avatar small fenix33 153d
fenix33178Member avatar small fenix33 153d
Ready to Raid?

Can't get on

I've been in Google hangouts waiting for approval. A glitch might be my email address. The one connected with 3DGL won't allow Google+, so I had to use an alternate one. Either that, or I need instructions on Google+. Sure could use some help. Dia...
Small Murray 8y
Murray41178Member avatar small candymika 207d
Ready to Raid?

Moxie Pest Control

Tired of dealing with pests? Reach out to Moxie Pest Control, the experts available will instantly assist you and will help in resolving the issue. Moxie Pest Control is one of the leading and fastest-growing pest control services in the nation. O...
Small mady815 314d
mady815196Small mady815 314d
Ready to Raid?

Ready to Raid Intros!

Hello Everyone!I'm Kae and I'll be one of the guild officers with you in the Ready to Raid questline that starts on May 1st. I'm a raid officer in a modest but mighty World of Warcraft guild called Inevitable Betrayal.Inevitable Betrayal Shivtr Si...
Small Kae 8y
Kae133214Member avatar small leahmelda 1y
Ready to Raid?

Can't get on

I've been in Google hangouts waiting for approval. A glitch might be my email address. The one connected with 3DGL won't allow Google+, so I had to use an alternate one. Either that, or I need instructions on Google+. Sure could use some help. Dia...
Small Murray 8y
Murray2901Small Abacus 8y
Page 1