Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Which World are You?

Atlas Card Draft

Here is my draft. Not sure if this is right. Only have the criteria and platforms but have not evaluated each. Atlas Card Draft
Small cmorel 8y
cmorel2599Small AgileBill4d 8y
Which World are You?

Final Platform Atlas

Well... here it is! I decided to focus on four platforms: 2 games & 2 "worlds". I also decided to evaluate the platforms in four different categories: Character Creation, Building & Crafting, In-Game/World Communication, and Ease of Use. H...
Small techielit 8y
techielit1397Small techielit 8y
Which World are You?

Draft Atlas

Here is mine.
Small EpicPhelan 8y
EpicPhelan4896Small AgileBill4d 8y
Which World are You?

Atlas Card

Here's mine https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amp7WiCi82YYdHhTbUZCcjVRN0hqQjRIZTJaZk1QRkE&usp=sharing
Small GeekGirl68 8y
GeekGirl682574Small AgileBill4d 8y
Which World are You?

Sococo

I had trouble locating the tutorial, but I did look around. I can see this working well to contact and work with people in other schools. It's dependence on video feeds tells me that its band width requirements are going to be problematic in my sc...
Small Murray 8y
Murray61184Small AgileBill4d 8y
Which World are You?

Who do I call for help?

Hi, I'm AgileBill, and I'm here to help you get the most out of your virtual world quests. Please do contact me on Skype at AgileBill4d, and don't be shy about leaving a message if I can't get back to you right away. Let's see, something about me....
Small AgileBill4d 8y
AgileBill4d3705Small AgileBill4d 8y
Which World are You?

Atlas Card

I only have experience in two worldsI'm having trouble attaching images. Any guidance would be appreciated.http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cIhhcAVTdM
Small Murray 8y
Murray51062Small AgileBill4d 8y
Which World are You?

Worlds Ahoy!

a) Which is more important? Seeing a video feed of my face? or being able to interact with programmed objects in your environment? b) What criteria will you include in your atlas card after seeing a taste of Terf and Pathfinder's talk in Jibe o...
Small techielit 8y
techielit3694Small mowren052 8y
Which World are You?

Thoughts on Unity

I've had a lot of fun this afternoon playing with Unity. I can tell it takes time to truly feel comfortable with all the controls. I have mastered adding trees, building hills, blending the terrain, and adjusting the light. When I try to move forw...
Small techielit 8y
techielit2536Small AgileBill4d 8y
Which World are You?

Archetypes

Of the 11 presented archetypes, the three most useful for the purposes of my classes would be avatar personas, role play, and co-creation.Avatar personas and role play - both would be used in a similar fashion. I teach language arts, so there are ...
Small Bemoan 8y
Bemoan2667Small AgileBill4d 8y
Which World are You?

Unworlds - faces without spaces?

I know I am reluctant to drop into a virtual conversation when my room is a mess... or my hair is unkempt... or I just woke up and haven't shed the pajamas yet. Sometimes these barriers are enough to keep me from joining in - I prefer to watch fro...
Small techielit 8y
techielit3701Small AgileBill4d 8y
Which World are You?

Archetypes beyond the Chalkboard

The 11 given archetypes are: Avatar Persona Guided Tours Scavenger Hunt Group Forum Conceptual Orienteering Role Play Critical Incident Co-Creation Breakout Sessions Social Networking I see the benefits of Avatar Persona, Guided Tours, Role Play, ...
Small techielit 8y
techielit2574Small AgileBill4d 8y
techielit2557Small AgileBill4d 8y
Which World are You?

Welcome Campers! or Badgers?

Hello, I'm AgileBill, and I wanted to welcome you to Teacher Camp. You have many outstanding tracks to chose from. I hope you'll be curious about 'which world are you?'.Virtual worlds were hot a few years back, but the value is still incredible,...
Small AgileBill4d 8y
AgileBill4d1420Small AgileBill4d 8y