Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Welcome to PhotoShoppers

Online Nursing Writing Services

Acquiring Nursing Paper Writing Services doesn’t have to drain your finances since Legitimate Custom Nursing Writing Services charges fairly and ensure clients receive high quality [url=https://www.meldaresearch.com/nursing-writing-service/]Custom...
Member avatar small priscamelda 1y
priscamelda3371Member avatar small pekupaja 27d
Welcome to PhotoShoppers

Photoshop CS6 ~ vs.~ Fireworks ~vs.~ Photoshop CC ~vs.~ Elements

Photoshop CS6 ~ vs.~ Fireworks ~vs.~ Photoshop CC ~vs.~ ElementsThere have been some questions about which version to use. Each has its place.Photoshop CS6 is the Mac Daddy of all image-editing programs. It is amazing with support for very high-e...
Small Wanddy 8y
Wanddy41431Member avatar small pahume 199d
Welcome to PhotoShoppers

Something is not working right

This thread is built just to discuss problems, and get answers. Things like - Q. Why did my brush cursor just go away and all I get is a little crosshair. A. The caps lock key is on.Learning Photohop is like that, there are lots of little things ...
Small Wanddy 8y
Wanddy63186Small Wanddy 8y
Welcome to PhotoShoppers

Go to meeting Tuesday

Hey team,The agenda for this week will include selections and layers, please join the party.Brian Zimmerman
Small Wanddy 8y
Wanddy1581Small Wanddy 8y
Welcome to PhotoShoppers

Introductions Please

Welcome to PhotoShopers V2In the real world my name is Brian Zimmerman, my students mostly call me Mr. Z. When 3DGamelab first came on the scene I was working on a character named Wanddy in World of War Craft. The picture is a few years old, there...
Small Wanddy 8y
Wanddy71803Small Wanddy 8y
Page 1